Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I enroll in behind-the-wheel Driver Training? And when can I start?
- Why must I enroll in Driver Training before I can drive with my permit?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Who do I make checks payable to?
- When is payment due?
- What is your cancellation policy? (behind the wheel lessons only - not classroom)
- Do people over 18 years of age need an instruction permit while learning to drive?
- Complete the Online Drivers Ed course. The cost of the this course is $15.
- Go to the DMV to take the written test for a permit.
- Once you have passed the written test and received your permit, call us to schedule your lessons and we will also refund your Online Drivers Ed course taken at our site.
- The cost of the training is $360 (cash or check only).
It's the law. Before you can legally drive with your permit, you must be enrolled in a driver training course.
- When paying in the office: Cash, Check, Mastercard, or Visa
- When paying the instructor in the car: Cash or Check only
A-Safe Way Driving School
- Drivers Education: Beginning of first day of class
- Driver Training: Refer to: How do I enroll in behind-the-wheel Driver Training?
- Traffic School: Beginning of class
- Adult Behind the Wheel Driving Lessons: Beginning of lesson
We require a 3 weekday advance notice to avoid a cancellation fee. If you need to change the pickup address, you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance. If calling to change the pickup address on Saturday or Sunday, we can only honor your request if we answer your call live, but not if you leave a message on the answering machine.
Yes, the law requires an instruction permit regardless of age.